All news

Office renovation

In 2019 Origin left the 13th arrondissement and moved to the heart of the Montparnasse district. 2 impasse Lebouis is a five-story building at the end of a small cul-de-sac that long housed the Henri Cartier-Bresson foundation. Built in 1913, this small historical monument listed building was one of the first buildings by architect Emile Molinié (1877-1964) and was originally a design studio of theatre decor. Located at the rear of a richly decorated corner building, the building has a glass facade topped by a glass roof, cascading over the top three levels organized in a succession of mezzanines.

_MG_0154 _MG_0099-Edit
_MG_9948 _MG_9951 (2)-Edit
_MG_0026 _MG_0032

Related projects